In our mission to provide meaningful benefit to our Members, AIM Council is proud to launch our Members Only Section at https://aimcouncil.us.
From our 12+ years of experience serving the Federal CPIC (Capital Planning and Investment Control) and IT Governance communities, we have created a platform to designed to advance our members’ careers, education and business success. Our Members Only platform consolidates all your member benefits in one easily accessible location and allows us to continually provide benefits to our members throughout the year in addition to our annual FITGov Summit and periodic trainings.
Here are the exciting new sections now available on https://aimcouncil.us:
- Now Hiring: Post job openings to qualified prospects
- Seeking Employment: Submit your resume and we will post it after redacting any personally identifiable information.
- Services Offered: Whether you are a one-person consulting firm or a prime government contractor, submit an outline of the services that you offer. This is a great free way to market your business.
- Mentor Program: Subject matter experts have offered their time and expertise to help our members navigate through their careers or current positions.
- Member Announcements: Share any articles, stories, comments, contract wins, promotions, etc. that you’d like to share with the AIM Council members.
For current members, please contact us at Sareth.firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on registering for the online platform.
If you are interested in becoming a member, our annual membership rates are very cost effective:
- $95 for Government
- $145 for Small Businesses (under 50 employees)
- $345 for Large Businesses (50 or more employees)
Please go to https://aimcouncil.us/thinking-about-becoming-an-aim-council-member/ if you would like to learn more about becoming a member.
The AIM Council is a not for profit 501(c)(6) founded in 2019, drawing on over a decade of experience from the former CPIC Forum & Conference. It is the AIM Council’s goal to integrate governance by incorporating unified approaches to Leadership, Advocacy, and Education.