What is FITGovSummit?
The FITGovSummit is the intersection where strategy, modernization, solutions architecture and planning meet implementation and execution. We understand the challenges of seeing IT Performance clearly, or in “20/20”– and FITGovSummit is designed to provide relevant educational content to improve your client’s or your agency’s CPIC and IT Strategic Plan.
At FITGovSummit, our subject matter experts will present sessions on a variety of project, program, portfolio and investment management topics – diving into guidance, policy, compliance, governance, and capital planning.
FITGovSummit will feature current, relevant, and high-demand topics to include, Acquisition Reform (FITARA) implementation, Technology Business Management (TBM), IT Modernization, Workforce in the 21st Century, Federal IT Government Policy Updates, and more.
FITGovSummit is the essence of re-imagining and re-defining learning by fostering public-private connections at a variety of levels of government. It is appropriate for skill levels ranging from Junior to Expert / Executive.
Why Attend FITGovSummit?
- Benefit from multiple plenary presentations delivered by federal agency executives
- Pick from multiple concurrent tracks covering the latest IT governance best practices and lessons-learned
- Watch our popular CxO Perspectives Virtual Panel and participate in open Q&A
- Connect early for casual virtual discussions with your peers
- Learn about services and tools from solution providers
- Improve your “depth perception” of project/portfolio management as well as other core areas where the federal government is heavily investing in technology.
- Learn about programming, planning, budgeting, acquisition, procurement and governance of emerging technologies that can help you gain insights into how to review the justifications for these programs and investments to be funded and prioritized
- Gain the “Feducation,” resources and tools you need to ensure your IT workforce has the resiliency to be foundationally successful and mission-ready