The AIM Council invites you to join the Capital Planning & Investment Control (CPIC) and Federal IT Governance (FITGov) communities at the 14th Annual FITGovSummit (formerly the CPIC Conference) to discuss, collaborate and learn tools and methods that will allow you to meet your current and future operational and planning challenges.
CPIC Sits at the Center of Everything YOU do in IT
The 14th Annual FITGovSummit will feature 1.5 days of high-level impactful content from leading experts in IT governance, IT modernization and capital planning. You will learn valuable information on policies, acquisitions, funding, and priorities to help drive your agency / company forward. The Summit will capture the innovative technology, best practices, solutions, and lessons learned that have emerged from the pandemic, and how agencies are applying them to become more resilient.
Why Attend FITGovSummit?
- Learn about innovative solutions to teleworking and data security that have emerged since COVID
- Watch our popular CxO Perspectives Panel as they share their challenges, successes, and priorities
- Get an update on recent federal IT modernization efforts
- Receive the latest updates on TBM, Folio, and FITARA
- Learn what the future of CPIC looks like in the new Administration
- Review your obligations in records management and digital transformation
- Learn how to use AI to accelerate decision-making
- Understand how the Technology Modernization Fund is being allocated
- Learn about IT services and tools from solution providers
- Expand your network by “chatting” with your industry peers
- Plus, get the results from our 2021 Salary Survey!