October 14th 9:00-10:00AM EDT
Join senior IT government executives for an open conversation among federal employees on current challenges that exist, case studies, best practices and how we, as a community, might overcome them.
This is a unique forum for Government Employees only. No Government Contractors
Why you should attend:
- Hear case studies from senior executives
- Discuss challenges others are facing and how they are addressing them
- Get best practices for your agency
- Network with other government employees
- Share your own challenges and solutions
- With the start of the new Fiscal Year, what do you see coming on the horizon?
- Where do you see the greatest advancements in mission delivery and what are you doing to achieve them?
- What new innovations have helped you with emerging technologies? Where do you see the biggest growth?
- How are you tying your IT execution into investments and TBM services?
- What is the key to being successful in this industry and what advice would you have for others?
- What is the number one way we can make a substantial difference in our field?
Registration Closes on Oct 13th COB
John Carlson, IT Investment Program Coordinator, Technology Governance Unit, Enterprise IT Governance Section, Office of the Chief Information Officer, Federal Bureau of Investigation
Andrew Steuterman, Director (Acting), IT Investment & Analysis Division, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Daniel York, Director, IT Spending Transparency, General Services Administration