Rising to the Challenge
Washington Marriott Georgetown, Washington, DC
The AIM Council is planning on holding the FITGov Summit as an in-person program. We will be monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely and will be working with our partners, members and government agencies to ensure the safety of our participants. In the event that we will not be able to host the program in person, we will conduct the program virtually as we have successfully in 2020.
The 14th Annual FITGovSummit (formerly the CPIC Conference) brings together the Capital Planning & Investment Control (CPIC) and Federal IT Governance (FITGov) Communities to discuss, collaborate and learn tools and methods that will allow them to meet their current and future operational and planning challenges.
The 14th Annual FITGovSummit will feature a day and a half of high impact content from leading government officials and IT Governance and CPIC professionals. Attendees will learn valuable content to help drive your agency or move your business forward.
Why Attend FITGovSummit?
- Get recommendations and changes to Teleworking Practices and Data Security after COVID
- Watch our popular CxO Perspectives Panel addressing accomplishments and priorities
- Learn about services and tools from solution providers
- Have discussions on recent Federal IT Modernization Efforts
- Learn what the Future of CPIC might look like from the new Administration
- Discuss the details around the Issuance of PIV Cards
- Understand your requirement for records management and record keeping as you plan, develop, operate, and replace or upgrade IT investments and information systems within the CPIC lifecycle process
- Plus, get the results from our 2021 Salary Survey